Tuesday, February 21, 2012

MOCP Day 18 - Craft Books

Some of my craft books.

On the top of the pile here are my newest books - gifts to myself from a source I just recently discovered: Book Depository - online bookstore with free shipping anywhere in the world (including Croatia!!!) They are truly great: organized in a simple, intuitive manner, accept paypal, send information promptly but do not spam, ship books extremely quick and pack it well so it arrives safely. They have even sent me a small gift - beautiful bookmark with cooking conversions.


On the bottom of the pile there is one borrowed book "Folk jewelry of Croatia" and some knitting books my family owns for 30-something years. They are very good and have served as a portal from basic skill my nana tought me to skill refinement efforts I had to propel by myself and in which I still persist.

Perculiary absent crochet books are visiting at my aunt's. They will be back shortly when she returns from mineral springs hospital where she is recovering from arthritis.

No comments: